Both Amber and I worked this weekend, and Courtney’s at a national orchestra competition in Florida. Valerie refused to record her belched version of Music Box Dancer, so we are postponing the show until next week. I’m also in the middle of finding new digs to host our files, so changes are in the air. At the least, it should give us more flexibility. I’m hoping to reach my toes by next week.