Cavebabble Episode 288 joins forces with Talon, a three-bladed sword, and a bunch of farmers to overthrow the tyrant, Cromwell. It shouldn’t take more than 100 minutes. Join us for a look at the 1982 cult classic, The Sword and the Sorcerer, directed by Albert Pyun. This episode is brought to you by With What.
Cavebabble Episode 286 decides The Brain is the perfect movie choice for Thanksgiving in America despite it being a Canadian film taking place at Christmas. Join us as we babble about our first encounter with this 1988 creature feature, directed by Ed Hunt. This episode is brought to you by Independent Thinking About The Dangers Of Sodium And Water.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Join our Facebook group
Cavebabble Episode 285 is combadge deep in Star Trek streaming, and has the mirror universe goatee to prove it. Join Eric and Valerie as they babble about their visits to Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and a short stop at the first season of Lower Decks. This episode is brought to you by The Sub-Prime Directive.
It’s time to catch up with the Babblers. Join us for our opinions on what we have been watching, from movies to series, for the last few months. Spoiler alert: much Star Trek has been consumed. This episode is brought to you by Electric Boogaloo.
Join the Babblers for the return trip from Montana. This part
includes battlefields, national parks, wind, national monuments,
hiking, wind, one ignored giant prairie dog, and McDonald’s viewing
Music and voice clips used in this episode:
1) Heading Home by Alan Walker & Ruben
2) Triumph & Tragedy Along the Little Bighorn by Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument
3) The Best by John Parr
4) Ride the Wind by Poison
5) Magic Sand Commercial
6) Let’s Go on a Hike by Adam Fink
7) Iron Mountain Road description from The Black Hills: An Audio Tour by Frank Milano
8) Mount Rushmore by The New Christy Minstrels
9) The McDonald’s Menu Song by McDonald’s
10) Clip from The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run
11) Outlaw by The Cult
12) Dance Like a Prairie Dog by Sesame Street
13) The Mitchell Song by The Guy Who Sings Your Name Over and Over
14) The Subaru Song by The Bacon Brothers
15) Missouri by Merle Travis
16) We’re Back Again by OTTO BLUE & Tina Parol
Cavebabble Episode 282 packs the car and heads for the big skies of Montana. Part one is a multi-state journey that includes temples, mansions, waterfalls, hiking, and family. Join us!
Song and voice clip list for this episode:
1) Vacation by Freddy Kalas
2) Rest Stop by Human Rights
3) The Harry Truman Song by Mr Beat
4) Community of Christ: A People on the Move
5) Visit the Historic (and haunted?) Vaile Mansion by Visit Independence, Missouri
6) Through Smoke by NEEDTOBREATHE
7) Hitchcock Nature Center– Iowa PBS
8) Waterfall by Neelix Feat The Gardener & The Tree
9) South Dakota by Luke Hendrickson
10) Road Work Ahead by The Roadsigns
11) Native American Traditional Lakota Music by Traditional Music Channel
12) I’m Happy When I’m Hiking. Ian Witcolm (vocals, ukulele). Arrangement by Patricio da Silva
13) Bed Bugs by The Toilet Bowl Cleaners
14) The Antelope Song by The Singing Animal Lover
15) Montana by Daya
16) A Long Time Ago by Kalle Mattson
17) Digestion Song by Mr. Parr
18) I Used to Live Around Here by Drivin N Cryin
19) Family History by Benjamin Hofer
20) Kansas City Baby cover recorded during a basement jam session featuring my dad and another member of Sunrise, their band.
Cavebabble Episode 281 Joins forces with a certain ragtag fleet to make Earth suitable for young space children and flying motorcycles. Join us for a look at Galactica 1980, the wonderfully bad ten episode series that followed Battlestar Galactica. This episode is brought to you by Invisible Jumping Apple Tossing Super Scouts.
Cavebabble Episode 280 attempts to remain calm so that it doesn’t become huge and green. Join us as we continue our trip through the Marvel Cinematic Universe with 2008’s The Incredible Hulk. This episode is brought to you by Anger Issues.